1. The coordinator of Emirates & Europe Economic Forum (Forum) is Emirates & Europe Business Development Cluster (EEBD) – with its registered office in Warsaw 02-653, al. Niepodległości 18, phone: 22 424 95 80/82/83/84, e-mail: email@example.com
2. Reading and accepting the Terms of participation are required in order to proceed with the proper registration in Forum.
3. The regulations shall be respected by all Forum participants.
4. The coordinator shall promptly inform of any amendments to these Rules.
PLACE AND DATE:
1. Forum will be held on 17-18 May 2016.
2. Forum will be held in Intercontinental Hotel at 49 Emilii Plater Street, 00-125 Warsaw.
3. The organiser reserves the right to change the date of Forum.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION AND REGISTRATION:
1. Persons interested in participation in Forum are required to register via a form available on www.forum.eebd.eu.
2. Within 24 hours the coordinator will send a confirmation of accepting application form to an e-mail address given while registering.
3. Participation in the Forum is free of charge.
1. The coordinator does not provide participants with accommodation, however, may assist them with organising it.
2. The availability of rooms offered in hotels is based on the “first come, first served” rule. The number of rooms in hotels which cooperate with the coordinator is limited.
3. The coordinator is not responsible for the quality of services provided by hotels.
RESIGNATION OR REPLACEMENT OF PARTICIPANTS:
1. Resigning from participation in Forum is possible only when submitting a declaration on the resignation delivered via e-mail, fax or registered letter send to the coordinator’s address.
2. In order to replace a participant, personal details of the person replacing a registered participant shall be submitted by 30 April 2016.
1. The coordinator reserves the right to change Forum’s programme in any time and within any scope.
2. The coordinator is not responsible for participants’ personal belongings which are lost, stolen or destroyed during Forum.