In recent years, economic exchange between the European countries and the United Arab Emirates has been going well and has systematically grown. Europe is the world’s trade power – its economy, measured in terms of value of produced goods and services (GDP), exceeds this of the USA. The aim of economic policy of the EU is maintenance of economic growth through investments in transport, energy and innovative technologies, as well as minimisation of negative impact of economic development on the natural environment. Therefore, creation of investment implementation area and establishment of investment contacts has become a necessity.
The forum’s idea is to enclose broad economic and business cooperation, as well as present cultural values of both European and Emirati environments.
- Providing information concerning innovative and novelty technologies,
- Presenting the idea of technology transfer as a source of economic support,
- Promoting partnership relations between the European countries and the United Arab Emirates,
- Diffusing ideas of sustainable development in the areas of economy, energy, transport and natural environment protection,
- Building cooperation and experience exchange platform between business representatives from the European countries and the UAE,
- Propagating energy solutions for environmental protection,
- Propagating e-mobility idea – promotion of electromobility as a means for energy safety improvement and pollution emission lowering,
- Promoting achievements of the Polish scientific and technological thought on international market,
- Supporting Polish entrepreneurs through acquisition of: business and financial partners and capital for implementation of the most interesting projects in Poland,
- Facilitating start and business development for Polish entrepreneurs in the United Arab Emirates.
The first day will be on innovation development and their impact on economic advancement of Poland and will be begun with a debate, the participants of which will be the highest class specialists and experts from both European countries and the United Arab Emirates. The issues of international cooperation, safety, economy, transport, power engineering, agricultural and food market, medicine, trade, tourism, art, as well as the significance of national and international investments will be discussed.
During the second day of the Forum, head start-ups representatives, which achieved success on worldwide scale, shall pass their knowledge on activity of young entrepreneurs entering the market. Potential of Polish start-ups will, as well as innovative technologies owners which are distinguishable at least on national scale from their competition, will be also presented.
The Forum is a perfect opportunity to establish international cooperation. It creates a high-quality business space and is a perfect place for contacts and business relations’ development. The conference also includes services supporting business development.
Representatives of governmental bodies and institutions from Poland and the United Arab Emirates will also participate in an active manner.
The Forum is divided into 2 topic zones:
We cordially invite you to attend the Forum!